Admissions Guide & Process - click here
At Hillel Academy of Pittsburgh, we educate young men and women with unlimited capacity who compete in a superior manner in all challenges undertaken. Our students are Torah observant models of exemplary character, who love G-d, the Jewish people, and the land of Israel. To say that our students possess a love of learning, confidence and the ability to think critically merely highlights the value of a Hillel education. What we ultimately achieve each day, and have been for 70 years is the gift of instilling each student with the foundation for a life spent actively serving and leading the Jewish community and society.
- Asarah B'Tevet - 2:15 dismissal; grades 7-12
- 4 PM dismissal. No Extended Day 4-6 PM
- New Year's Day - No Sessions
- High School Mid-Terms (Adjusted Schedule)
- Winter Break - No Sessions
- SESSIONS RESUME