Admissions Guide & Process - click here
At Hillel Academy of Pittsburgh, we educate young men and women with unlimited capacity who compete in a superior manner in all challenges undertaken. Our students are Torah observant models of exemplary character, who love G-d, the Jewish people, and the land of Israel. To say that our students possess a love of learning, confidence and the ability to think critically merely highlights the value of a Hillel education. What we ultimately achieve each day, and have been for 70 years is the gift of instilling each student with the foundation for a life spent actively serving and leading the Jewish community and society.
- Faculty In-Service Day - No Sessions
- Parent /Teacher Conferences
- Thanksgiving Break - No Sessions
- Chanukah Break -No Sessions
- Asarah B'Tevet - 2:15 dismissal; grades 7-12