The Mission Statement
The mission of Hillel Academy of Pittsburgh, an Orthodox Jewish Day School, is to graduate young men and women with unlimited capacity to compete in a superior manner in any challenge they undertake, who are G-d fearing, Torah observant models of exemplary character, who love G-d, the Jewish people, and the land of Israel and possess a love of learning, confidence and the ability to think critically and serve as active members and leaders of the Jewish community and of society.
We will accomplish this by guaranteeing:
- dedicated, highly effective teachers and administrators
- a rigorous Torah and college preparatory curriculum and co/extra-curricular programming
- an understanding of the significance of the State of Israel
- a personalized, respectful learning environment
We will reveal the vast potential and greatness of Hillel graduates such that all who interact with them will say, “Blessed is their G-d; fortunate are their parents and teachers.”
The organization’s commitment to achieve specific, measurable end results in terms of student success, achievement, or performance.
- All students will be Torah and Mitzvah observant and demonstrate exemplary character.
- All students will be prepared and have the prerequisites to be accepted into a Yeshiva, Seminary, University, or job of their choice.
- All students will demonstrate a love for the land of Israel.
- All students will demonstrate good citizenship and a commitment to the welfare of the Jewish Community and the world around them.